The function of the Alumni Association at Brunswick Community College is to develop a network of former students to build mutually beneficial relationships. The Association can provide valuable communication with the college, former classmates and to the community.
The goals of the Alumni Association for Brunswick Community College include:
- Support of fundraising initiatives for BCC students
- Encouragement of future graduates to support BCC through annual giving
- Participation in BCC activities on and off campus
- Recruitment of potential students to enroll at BCC
If you graduated from BCC with an associate’s degree, a certificate or diploma, you can join the BCC Alumni Association. This entitles you to the following:
- Join the Fin’s Fan Club and receive free admission to all BCC home athletic games
- Discount on membership to the Dinah E. Gore Fitness & Aquatics Center
- Free access to the campus library
- Discounts on regular season performances at Odell Williamson Auditorium
- Invitations to members-only networking and job skills seminars and trainings.
For additional information, contact Kamin Brennan, Coordinator for Community & Donor Relations at 910-755-8517 or firstname.lastname@example.org
BCC Alumni Association Form 2020
Fin’s Fan Club 2020-2021